Don't run specs adjustment in place (perl -i)

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 20:15:04 PST 2006

On 1/29/06, Dan Nicholson <dbn.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> However, by dropping the -i in the perl command, you will always start
> with the clean, default specs from gcc -dumpspecs.  Then the command
> can be repeated, and the big warning box dropped:

Sorry for the noise.  I missed the redirect at the end of the command.
 It's always overwriting the spec file.  However, the -i in the perl
command should probably be dropped since there isn't a file being
supplied.  Either way, you can drop the warning box because you can
run the command repeatedly.

--
Dan