Announcing CLFS 1.0.0rc3 - The "Bender" release

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 27 14:55:30 PDT 2006

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 10:15:36AM -0700, Jeremy Utley wrote:

> John - I have something you might just find interesting and useful.
> It's still in a raw state, but it's far enough that I feel comfortable
> having an experienced builder try it:
>
> http://hurricane.jutley.org/ssh-hint.txt

 I'll have to take a look at this later (not now, I've got too much
going on, and I'm approaching what I call the "up to my arse in
alligators" stage :-o

 I've got ssh and nfs-client running in my ppc64 'boot' system, but
getting it working did my head in both times (first time was some
weeks ago) so I'm in no rush to look at other things.  Well, when I
say 'working', I'm connecting to a number rather than a hostname.