Desktop Applications

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 9 17:14:13 PST 2006

   I've creates a directory /~ken/my-desktops on the lfs site where I'm
going to record what apps I've built on the platforms I use.  The first
file documents x86_64-64, the only surprise there is that I can't build
the latest firefox.

   Anybody using x86_64 or ppc (both sizes) might want to check this
directory from time to time - I don't expect to add anything else for
some time (got to do some editing, and test a new toolchain), then I'll
probably do the easy stuff first (so ppc32 before either of the
multilibs).