nVidia install problems

John Gay johngay at eircom.net
Sun Mar 12 21:02:32 PST 2006

On Saturday 11 March 2006 15:23, John Gay wrote:
> <SNIP>
>
> I'm not happy with three different X11R6/lib's, so I'll have to dig through
> the --advanced settings to see where I can fix this properly.

Well, after several attempts to bend this driver to my will, it still insists
on installing some stuff in /usr/lib64, even though I have managed to
convince it to use /lib/ and /usr/X11R6/lib/

Can I get away with just moving the stuff from /usr/lib64 back to /usr/lib or
would this create problems? I'm only semi-literate when it comes to using
libs,

Cheers,

	John Gay