Is there any references about ARM CLFS ?

Jim Gifford lfs at jg555.com
Mon Mar 13 23:34:20 PST 2006

Chen Lintao wrote:
> Hello , world.
> I walked through CLFS manual , only find PPC , mips .. no ARM supporting ?
> I am working on building tools-chain for Xscale IXP425  on host x86 platform
> .
> Isn't it popular or just I missed something ?

You should be able to follow the book as a guide. We currently only
support the hardware we have available to us, so we can't test such a
build, that's why it's not in the book. If we have someone who can test
the build and give us feedback, we would have no problems adding it to
the book.

--
------
jim at linuxfromscratch.org