ch-7.15 missing set +h?

John Gay johngay at eircom.net
Mon Mar 27 00:21:04 PST 2006

On Tuesday 21 March 2006 10:41, Jim Gifford wrote:
> I'll have to look into it. I think part of it was due to the fact we are
> booting into an environment we built, no outside tainting. I'll go
> through my notes and let you know..

Glad to see this fix hit the book. I wasn't sure, but it seemed to me that we
still needed it to build properly, and the last time I tried building, I
forgot to set it and gcc failed make -k check for excessive errors. Guess
I'll have to start over, again, again (Time for Telly Tubbies )

Cheers,

	John Gay