Section 2: Partitioning

Henry christenson exvor0 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 14:20:49 PST 2006

Yeah huh that kinda wouldent make sense unless you were doing what i
was doing like makeing a 64bit system from a 64bit system. However you
dont explain on how to move stuff from one computer to the other
ither.

Maybe a line in that part like. (do this only if your on the same
system your compileing for )

I wouldent however see a novice reader trying out CLFS to begin with
tho.  Also BLFS has some unforseen issues with a CLFS system to let
you know.