[elinks-dev] Re: Internal goto_url_hook. (update)

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Fri Oct 3 17:13:25 PDT 2003

Okay, I've thought about it some more when cleaning my teeth ;) and
especially in the light what I wrote in the another thread before a
while, and I think I've discovered the problem (and slightly adjusted my
position accordingly ;).

The thing is, we both think at a little different level of abstraction.
You're thinking about "scripting" whereas I'm thinking about "modules".
So from my POV, scripting backends are just a subset of modules, but ie.
user prefixes just don't match a scripting backend definition - it can
still live perfectly as a "just module", tho', I think. But it must do
so on its own, not some "misc module". One thing, one module.

So what about this one? ;)

Perhaps we should separate scripting and modules more cleanly sooner
than I expected :-).

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
.