[elinks-dev] Re: Re: [W3C] User Agent Accessibility Guidelines

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Tue Oct 7 05:07:12 PDT 2003

Dear diary, on Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 05:38:19PM CEST, I got a letter,
where Petr Baudis <pasky at pasky.ji.cz> told me, that...
> Dear diary, on Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 02:27:04PM CEST, I got a letter,
> where Fabio Bonelli <fabiobonelli at libero.it> told me, that...
> > On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 01:14:29PM +0200, Petr Baudis wrote:
..snip..
> > > Sure we do. It looks a bit strange, but we do :).
> >
> > "4. Alert the user when the search reaches the end of content, and prior
> > to any wrapping."
> >
> > and
> >
> > "5. Provide a case-insensitive search option for text in scripts (i.e.,
> > writing systems) where case is significant."
> >
> > I guess we should provide both case sensitive and case insensitive.
>
> True.. searching will be improved in 0.5.
..snip..

And it is as I said ;-). Both of these are implemented in current CVS.

Let's see when will I be able to finally unmark this whole mail as
'TODO' in my mailbox ;-).

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
.