[elinks-dev] Re: Descriptions

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Thu Oct 23 13:56:44 PDT 2003

Dear diary, on Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 07:28:58PM CEST, I got a letter,
where DervishD <raul at pleyades.net> told me, that...
>     Hi Petr :)

Hi,

>     Yes, you're right, but option descriptions should not fold at 80
> columns just for that. IMHO, is better not to write any description
> to the config file if that is a pain, or fold to 80 columns when
> writing, but not embed newlines on descriptions... Just my 0.02 euro ;)

sure, the discussion is not about whether the option descriptions should
be wrapped internally, but whether to make the wrapping width in the
config file configurable or not (if it has any merit).

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
.