[elinks-dev] javascript - noscript tag, missing functions, etc

Aaron Holmgren islandkid at whatarun.com
Mon May 23 22:07:58 PDT 2005

I know Javascript isn't expected to work very well. I just thought I'd
mention some things, just in case they are useful to think about.

elinks seems to be displaying the content within [noscript] tags.

Also, the functions execScript(), location.search, and
document.getElementByID() as used on the CIBC.com website aren't
supported.

Also, the main function that submits a form to check if your browser
supports javascript on the main hotmail.com website (I don't use
hotmail) doesn't do anything. I also wanted to note that this function
works fine with the links2 web browser.

- Aaron