[elinks-dev] upcoming Debian ELinks 0.11.3-1; release 0.11.4?

Jonas Fonseca fonseca at diku.dk
Mon Jan 14 04:02:19 PST 2008

Kalle Olavi Niemitalo <kon at iki.fi> wrote Sun, Jan 06, 2008:
> Although really, there are so many fixes in 0.11.3.GIT that we
> should just release 0.11.4.

... and you have done a lot of work to port things back to the 0.11
branch. I would like to show my gratitude, if it even makes sense, by
promising to do my part to have the 0.11.4 release done by the end of
January. Do you or anybody else have any comments on outstanding issues
for this release? Also, any stuff needed by debian? (I didn't check if
you also moved the debian/ directory in 0.11.GIT)

[ It will take me a few days before I can get back into the ELinks-loop
  of IRC and so on, since I am in the process of migrating to a new
  machine. ]

--
Jonas Fonseca