[elinks-dev] unrecognized options in elinks.conf (was: Serious bug in the FSP code)

Kalle Olavi Niemitalo kon at iki.fi
Sat Jan 19 13:52:21 PST 2008

Moving to elinks-dev.

Jonas Fonseca <fonseca at diku.dk> writes:

> Sounds reasonable, however, I don't particularly like that you simply
> drop an option, since it will lead to warning messages.

Are those warning messages useful, or could we just remove them?
They also occur when I test ELinks builds configured with
different features.

The warnings might be helpful to someone who modifies elinks.conf
with a text editor and isn't sure about the spelling, but I don't
know why that person wouldn't use the option manager.  Anyway, we
could have an elinks --check-config that shows the warnings and
then exits and leaves them on the screen.