[elinks-users] Spam should be stopping now

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 2 11:00:08 PDT 2003

You will have noticed spam getting through eventhough spamassassin
marked it as spam. One of those annoyances in Listar that sometimes
causes spam regexes to be ignored. It's fixed now (hard-coded some
emails matching certain headers to be blocked). Listar is about to
replaced with a (much) better list manager, GNU Mailman. It'll put an
end to this spam nightmare. I'm still running some tests on Mailman. I'm
also about to go on a short vacation so I will make the switch when I
get back early next week (I rather not modify a crucial service like
email and then be away for a few days when things could break down and
nobody to fix it).

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to elinks-users-request at linuxfromscratch.org