[elinks-users] Re: Spam from a mailing list?

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Wed Jul 23 10:04:51 PDT 2003

Dear diary, on Sat, Jul 19, 2003 at 05:26:13AM CEST, I got a letter,
where Tony <falcon611 at yahoo.com> told me, that...
> Hi all,

Hello,

> I know it's hard to stop spam of any form, but I'm unaccustomed to
> receiving spam from a mailing list. Out of curiosity, is there any way you
> could reduce it somehow? As you can see, I use Yahoo, hence I can't
> implement third-party spam filters :/

Gerrard (linuxfromscratch.org admin) is working on upgrading the mailing list
software and then the number of spam will hopefully drop back near zero.

> ps- ELinks coming along very nicely- Keep it up! :)

Thanks :).

Kind regards,

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis