[elinks-users] *links lists list manager switchover --- update filters

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 23 15:08:44 PDT 2003

Hi guys,

Tomorrow the *links* lists will be governed by the Mailman program
(currently Listar). To facilitate this, I need to bring the lists
offline for a short period of time while the email aliases are being
switched over and the archives copied over.

When Mailman takes over, you need to setup new filters. I don't see a
way to get Mailman to use X-List: headers that Listar uses. Here are new
filter regexes to use:

links-list:

Note there's no @ in there, so don't use list at linuxfromscratch.org, but
list.linuxfromscratch.org

Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw.cz> will be in charge of all three lists, so any
questions, etc. go to him. He'll also moderate the lists when needed and
make changes to the lists. I'll just serve as the site administrator,
keep the software running.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to elinks-users-request at linuxfromscratch.org