[elinks-users] Re: [ANNOUNCE] elinks-0.5pre8 (Skyrider)

Jean-Yves Levesque jyves at nortelnetworks.com
Wed Nov 5 10:18:01 PST 2003

Two questions regarding 0.5pre8:

- I noticed the bakgroiund colors sometimes miss it whenever there is nothing
  on the left of a table. To understand what I just mumbled, look at

	http://slashdot.org/

  and look for bgcolors where there is nothing on the left. the bgcolor starts
  completely on the left side and not at the start of the column.
 (By the way, 256 colors is neat!)

- Whenever I use to Go (g) command, I do not seem to be able to paste with
  the mouse. Is it there something wrong with my setting or is it a bug?

On a unrelated note, are there any plans for JavaScript soon?

Thanks,

Jean-Yves Levesque.

--
Jean-Yves Levesque - Nortel Networks (jyves at nortelnetworks.com)
P.O. Box 3511, Station C Ottawa, Canada  K1Y 4H7