[elinks-users] Re: Welcome to the "ELinks-users" mailing list

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Sun Nov 9 06:59:31 PST 2003

Dear diary, on Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 11:04:16AM CET, I got a letter,
where Jan Šembera <jan.sembera at flexible.cz> told me, that...
> On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 12:24:41AM +0530, pramod babu G wrote:
> > hai all,
> >   How should i set https proxy in elinks ????
> > thanks in advance
> >  pramod
>
> Hi,

Hi,

> 	at the moment, you cannot. I'm working on a patch that is capable of
> doing that, but I still have several problems that prevent it to work
> correctly and it will certainly take some time before I will able to fix
> it. It should, however, make it to 0.5 stable release, if I get enough spare
> time.

then you should hurry up. I plan to feature freeze 0.5 around Nov 24.
(I'll talk more about my planned release schedule in separate email
which I hope I will get out at the start of next week.)

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
.