[elinks-users] Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] elinks-0.5pre10 (Skyrider)

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Mon Nov 17 08:37:19 PST 2003

Dear diary, on Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 01:38:02PM CET, I got a letter,
where Jean-Yves Levesque <jyves at nortelnetworks.com> told me, that...
> * Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw.cz>:
> > Dear diary, on Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 12:08:18AM CET, I got a letter,
> > where Tony <falcon611 at yahoo.com> told me, that...
> >

> 	2 little things:
>

> 	- background color is still broken from 0.5pre7. See Slashdot page
> 	  for example.
>
> 	- Don't seem to be able to connect to Yahoo via ssl (https). Do not
> 	  know if this is broken or not. Used --use-ssl...

Do you have 'SSL' in the features list in the About dialog? Did
./configure find SSL? If it didn't, how did you precisely call it and
what does config.log contain?

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
.