[elinks-users] [ANNOUNCE] elinks-0.5pre10 (Skyrider)

Matt Ackeret mattack at vax.hanford.org
Mon Nov 17 11:12:37 PST 2003

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003, Tony wrote:
>A few 'little things';
>* Tabs. I remember posting something about this before, but I think this
>really would be a nice feature to have. I noticed there are already keys
>for tabs, but they're all for creating them. I'm thinking 't' would be best
>used for 'Open selected link in background' (or just 'Open selected link',
>and have an option to change), and 'T' for 'Create tab', which prompts for
>a URL and opens a tab in the foreground. Seriously, browsers like Mozilla
>and Opera have earn major points for tabs...

This shows my lack of knowledge about terminal emulators.

Are there any terminal emulators that send modifiers along with keypresses?
Or some way you can see modifiers?

For example, to be able to do some of this with modifiers would be
great..  e.g. command-return (shows what computer I'm on), or shift-return
would open in a new tab.