[elinks-users] Re: [ANNOUNCE] elinks-0.5pre8 (Skyrider)

Jean-Yves Levesque jyves at nortelnetworks.com
Tue Nov 18 19:44:37 PST 2003

* Jonas Fonseca <fonseca at diku.dk>:

> Yep the ``feature'' (that is a cheap hack) was made optional for both
> color configurations. The name is document.html.expand_table_columns.
> BTW glad you liked it. ;)

	I really like it. One small detail though: Whenever a table contains
	many rows and there is a tag, for instance <tr rowspan=3 align=right>, the
	background is always one character short to the right compare to the
	other rows.

	Example:

	Would give:

        cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc some text
        some text some other i              text blabla
        lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

	Hope I made myself clear. It is ok when there is only one column.

	jean-Yves.

--
Jean-Yves Levesque - Nortel Networks (jyves at nortelnetworks.com)
P.O. Box 3511, Station C Ottawa, Canada  K1Y 4H7