[elinks-users] mime types/mailcap problem in 0.5pre6

Jean-Yves Levesque jyves at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Oct 6 13:19:11 PDT 2003

I am trying to view a jpeg image from elinks using 0.5pre6.
It always tells me the type is unknown (image/jpeg) even though the
type is set correctly. This works fine with 0.4.x. The latest CVS
snapshot (Oct. 06) is also showing the same behaviour. Is there
something missing ? I have not seen anything on the archive.

Regards,

Jean-Yves

P.S. Not curretnly subscribed to the list. Please cc.

Jean-Yves Levesque - Nortel Networks - jyves at nortelnetworks.com
P.O. Box 3511, Station C Ottawa, Canada  K1Y 4H7
-
Ideas expressed belong to the owner and not to the company