[elinks-users] HTML files

David Gómez david at pleyades.net
Wed Oct 15 13:46:10 PDT 2003

Hi all ;),

I'm configuring my mail reader to display automatically messages with HTML
contents with elinks, but the problem i found is that elinks does not
recognize this attachments as HTML, and displays them in their source form.
It seems that elinks only parses a file when it has a .html extension, but
in this case, mutt creates temporary files in /tmp without any kind of
extension and then elinks does not recognize them automagically ;).

Is there some way to force elinks to parse input as html? I mean something
similar to the -force_html options that lynx has.

Thanks

--
David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra