[elinks-users] Re: Elinks <local-file>

Jean-Yves Levesque jyves at nortelnetworks.com
Thu Oct 16 05:05:08 PDT 2003

* Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw.cz>:
> Dear diary, on Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 09:48:36PM CEST, I got a letter,
> where Jean-Yves Levesque <jyves at nortelnetworks.com> told me, that...

	[stuff deleted]

> That's strange, we should never call init_mimetypes_map() before
> init_mimetypes()... right? It looks like init_mimetypes() wasn't called
> although it should have been.
>
> It should be called through init_mime_backends() which should be called
> init_mime(). Could you please check (try inserting debug("x") calls
> there) if these functions are called or not? And, in turn, if
> init_mimetypes_map() is called then?

DEBUG MESSAGE at mime.c:24: init_mime.
DEBUG MESSAGE at common.c:34: init_mime_backends.
DEBUG MESSAGE at mimetypes.c:234: get_content_type_mimetypes.
DEBUG MESSAGE at mimetypes.c:152: init_mimetypes_map.
DEBUG MESSAGE at mimetypes.c:221: init_mimetypes.

For un unknown reason, get_content_type_mimetypes is called
before init_mimetypes.

init_mimetypes is called from my modified init_mimetypes_map function.

Jean-Yves.

--
Jean-Yves Levesque - Nortel Networks (jyves at nortelnetworks.com)
P.O. Box 3511, Station C Ottawa, Canada  K1Y 4H7