[elinks-users] Re: Elinks <local-file>

Jean-Yves Levesque jyves at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Oct 20 04:15:41 PDT 2003

* Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw.cz>:
> Dear diary, on Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 02:05:08PM CEST, I got a letter,
> where Jean-Yves Levesque <jyves at nortelnetworks.com> told me, that...
>> * Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw.cz>:
>> > Dear diary, on Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 09:48:36PM CEST, I got a letter,
>> > where Jean-Yves Levesque <jyves at nortelnetworks.com> told me, that...

 	[More stuff deleted]

> Could you please also place a debug message at the end of each function,
> so that we can see whether given function was called inside from another
> one or not?

DEBUG MESSAGE at mime.c:24: -v- init_mime
DEBUG MESSAGE at common.c:34: -v- init_mime_backends
DEBUG MESSAGE at common.c:45: --- init_mime_backends -> mailcap
DEBUG MESSAGE at common.c:45: --- init_mime_backends -> optionsystem
DEBUG MESSAGE at common.c:50: -^- init_mime_backends
DEBUG MESSAGE at mime.c:26: -^- init_mime

For an unknown reason, init_mimetypes is not called from init_mime_backends.
Do not know why. I checked to be sure it was added to the list but
is not being called. Problem with the add_to_list? don't know.

The other possibility is that the structure is being overwritten by
something else. WOuld not know where to look though.

> Didn't you tinker with mime/backends/common.h structures? Are you sure?
> Doesn't diff against an original tree show differences?

	Didn't even look at it.

	Jean-Yves.

--
Jean-Yves Levesque - Nortel Networks (jyves at nortelnetworks.com)
P.O. Box 3511, Station C Ottawa, Canada  K1Y 4H7