[elinks-users] caret browsing

Johannes Zellner johannes at zellner.org
Thu Oct 23 04:04:33 PDT 2003

Hi,

does elinks support something which is called "caret browsing" in
Mozilla? -- If this is on, the cursor motion is not limited to jump
between links but can be moved anywhere on the text. Example:

[link 1] [link 2] [link 3] [link 4] [link 5] [link 6] [link 7] [link 8]
[link 9]

suppose the cursor on [link 1] initially. If I'd like to choose [link 9],
I'd have to press the <down> key repeatedly to navigate over all the
other links. If elinks would have something like "caret browsing",
[link 9] could be reached starting from [link 1] by just pressing a
single key stroke for moving the cursor down.

--
Johannes