[elinks-users] ELinks 0.9.2rc3 crash

Tony falcon611 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 01:16:06 PDT 2004

Hi guys,

After a while of inactivity on my part, I decided to download the latest
ver. of ELinks and give it a whirl. I don't think I can replicate this
crash, but the second time I think I was `playing' with tabs. They're the
same error, though. I also had to type this out as ELinks seemed to have
`buggered' the mouse, so I took a PNG screenshot.

"
ELinks 0.9.2rc3

Features: Standard, IPv6, gzip, MIME (Option system, Mailcap, Mimetypes
files), Bookmarks, Cookies, Forms History, Global History, URI rewrite

elinks(dump_backtrace+0x1a)[0x80b7d32]
elinks[0x80893ca]
elinks[0x808957b]
/lib/libc.so.6[0x401316b8]
elinks[0x805de99]
elinks[0x805ea7c]
elinks[0x805f8a2]
elinks(send_event+0x9a)[0x805fb16]
elinks(tabwin_func+0x126)[0x8083dde]
elinks(term_send_event+0xec)[0x808ad9c]
elinks(in_term+0x734)[0x808b53c]
elinks(select_loop+0x2c8)[0x80878f4]
elinks(main+0x2c)[0x805432c]
/lib/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xbb)[0x4012114f]
elinks(XOpenDisplay+0x41)[0x8053db1]
Aborted
"

Hope I was of some help.