[elinks-users] Re: Elinks and TWiki

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Sun Aug 29 15:13:57 PDT 2004

Dear diary, on Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 10:28:14PM CEST, I got a letter,
where rhino <rhino_corp at o2.pl> told me, that...
> Hello,

Hello,

> I use elinks for browsing my WikiWiki (TWiki based). Problem I have:
> after editing wiki page (via html form) and submit it I get old version
> page from cache, just before editing (If i use Mozilla it works
> properly). As a workaroud I hit Ctrl-R.
>
> I did search in options but didn't find suitable feature.
>
> So the question is: How to force elinks to check if page changed before
> serving it from cache?

either try setting document.cache.ignore_cache_control to zero or submit
the forms by the 'x' key (ctrl-enter could work too).

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
Stuff: http://pasky.or.cz/