[elinks-users] Re: ELinks 0.9.1 on Mac OS X 10.3.2

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Wed Mar 10 10:40:02 PST 2004

Dear diary, on Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 05:11:26AM CET, I got a letter,
where Dawn Forty-Six <dawn46 at mailandnews.com> told me, that...
> I've installed elinks-0.9.1 via fink on Mac OS X 10.3.2, and have experienced
> odd frame-related
> behavior.  Instead of displaying frames in html pages, it displays a
> lynx-style "Frame: Top {Middle,
> Right, etc.}" menu.
>
> Has anyone else encountered this behavior?
>
> (Changing the program's settings seems to have no effect.)

Interesting... check that document.html.display_frames is set to 1
(press 'o' and dive into the options tree). If it is, I have no idea, it
should work fine everywhere else. And if it isn't, I wonder why did the
fink people changed the default settings.

Kind regards,

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
Stuff: http://pasky.or.cz/