[elinks-users] mailto setup help needed

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Mon Mar 15 09:43:26 PST 2004

  Hi,

  I just got back into checking out ELinks, I'm amazed at its
  capabilities! Among other things, I think it's the only Linux browser
  which is working toward CSS support. Great job!

  Now, my problem. I can't figure out how to set up its "mailto" link
  support. Looking at the options menu, it looks like it should be
  working with Mutt, but all I get when I try a mailto link is a brief
  flash on the screen. For some reason it's apparently not spawning
  Mutt.

  I'm using the latest CVS release in console, with Slackware, Mutt
  version 1.2.5i and ncurses 5.0. I haven't done anything except check
  the options, which appear to be right, although there's nothing to
  indicate a mail option in ~/.elinks/elinks.conf. Any help would be
  greatly appreciated!

  	Take care,
	Steve