[elinks-users] Cookie problem with latest CVS

Zas zas at norz.org
Mon Mar 22 01:35:35 PST 2004

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 03:22:35AM -0600, Stephen Stocker wrote:
>   Hi,
>
>   With this morning's (March 22) CVS release, Yahoo is telling me my
>   browser is not accepting cookies. I'm not sure what's going on,
>   because the cookies are in my .elinks directory. In fact, I deleted
>   all Yahoo cookies and tried it again. I then had new cookies from
>   Yahoo, but it still told me that my browser wasn't accepting them.

Current CVS tree is not stable at all, nor even compilable due to
massive changes in code (Jonas is working hard ;), so it's difficult to
tell what is a bug or a transitionnal issue.

Please use latest "stable" release, or older CVS tree (48 hours).

A bug recently introduced in cookies code is still possible,
so please provide exact URL and description through ELinks Bugzilla
(http://bugzilla.elinks.or.cz/), and try to determine exactly when it
appeared.

To help, you can try to define COOKIES_DEBUG in src/cookies/cookies.c to
see what is going on.

Regards,

--

Zas