[elinks-users] Compile error (CVS)

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Mon May 3 16:35:49 PDT 2004

  Hi,

>Hello,
>
>>   Please disregard if this a known issue. Last night's CVS update gives
>>   me the following error while compiling:
>>
>> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I../.. -I../../src  -g -O2 -Wall -I/usr/local/ssl/includ
>e -
>> c `test -f 'text.c' || echo './'`text.c
>> text.c: In function `display_text':
>> text.c:279: structure has no member named `scroller_height'
>> text.c:280: structure has no member named `scroller_y'
>> text.c: In function `mouse_text':
>> text.c:374: structure has no member named `scroller_y'
>> text.c:375: structure has no member named `scroller_height'
>> text.c:377: structure has no member named `scroller_last_dir'
>> text.c:416: structure has no member named `scroller_last_dir'
>> text.c:418: structure has no member named `scroller_last_dir'
>> make[3]: *** [text.o] Error 1
>> make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/lpar/temp-work/elinks/src/bfu'
>> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/lpar/temp-work/elinks/src'
>> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/lpar/temp-work/elinks'
>> make: *** [all] Error 2
>>
>>   Just wanted to make sure you knew. :) Btw, this was a CVS update at
>>   May 3, 1043 GMT.
>
>I've been doing a lot of changes in the configuration department and
>this could look like something related to that. Have you run autogen.sh
>and configure after updating? Else I'd like to know whether you have
>--
>Jonas Fonseca

  I do run autogen.sh always, but I also run configure with
  --prefix=/usr --disable-nls --without-gpm.

  There's no real reason I need to build with either nls or gpm
  disabled, it's more habit than anything. Out of curiosity I'm trying a
  build with gpm enabled and I'll post those results shortly.

  	Take care,
	Steve