[elinks-users] Whence js-1.5-rc6a+elinks.patch?

Jonas Fonseca fonseca at diku.dk
Sat Nov 6 16:13:51 PST 2004

Bennett Todd <bet at rahul.net> wrote Sat, Nov 06, 2004:
> Hoping to build 0.10pre3 with javascript support on my own distro
> (Bent Linux, made possible by LFS but differing in various ways,
> including completely static linking with uClibc).
>
> The instructions say to patch the spidermonkey download from mozilla
> with js-1.5-rc6a+elinks.patch, but I can't seem to find it. Where'd
> it go? Or do I no longer need it?

I think you need it, atleast according to pasky. It just never was added
as a file to include in the distributed tarball. I have done that, so it
should be there in the next release.

Until then you can grab it from cvsweb at
http://cvsweb.elinks.or.cz/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/elinks/contrib/js-1.5-rc6a%2Belinks.patch?rev=1.1