[elinks-users] Unable to compile ELinks v0.9.2 under MacOS X 10.2.8.

Phillip Pi ant at zimage.com
Thu Oct 14 08:00:33 PDT 2004

Jonas: Stupid newbie question. Do I just overwrite the old
src/encoding/encoding.c file I extracted from v0.9.2 source?
--
"I once heard the survivors of a colony of ants that had been partially
    obliterated by a cow's foot seriously debating the intention of the
| |o   o| |        E-mail: philpi at earthlink.netANT or ANTant at zimage.com
   \ _ /      Nuke ANT from e-mail address if your e-mail was returned.
    ( )