[elinks-users] Unable to compile ELinks v0.9.2 under MacOS X 10.2.8.

Jonas Fonseca fonseca at diku.dk
Thu Oct 14 08:12:07 PDT 2004

Phillip Pi <ant at zimage.com> wrote Thu, Oct 14, 2004:
> Jonas: Stupid newbie question. Do I just overwrite the old
> src/encoding/encoding.c file I extracted from v0.9.2 source?

Sorry for not explaining. Just cd into the top source directory of the
0.9.2 tree and apply the patch by running

	$ patch --strip=0 < path/to/0.9.2-zlibs.patch

it will report back that it ``overwrites'' 3 files

	patching file src/encoding/encoding.c
	patching file src/modules/version.c
	patching file src/protocol/http/http.c

to go back to the original old files you can late revert the patch
by running

	$ patch --strip=0 --reverse