[elinks-users] Unable to compile ELinks v0.9.2 under MacOS X 10.2.8.

Phillip Pi ant at zimage.com
Thu Oct 14 08:26:07 PDT 2004

Thanks. I will try it later.
--
"I once heard the survivors of a colony of ants that had been partially
    obliterated by a cow's foot seriously debating the intention of the
   gods towards their civilization" --Archy the Cockroach from Don Mar-
      quis' "Archy and Mehitabel" book ("Certain Maxims of Archy" poem)
  /\___/\
 / /\ /\ \       Phillip (Ant) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx & http://aqfl.net
| |o   o| |        E-mail: philpi at earthlink.netANT or ANTant at zimage.com
   \ _ /      Nuke ANT from e-mail address if your e-mail was returned.
    ( )