[elinks-users] Bravenet forums Javascript?

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Thu Oct 21 21:57:44 PDT 2004

   Hi,

   Is there an easy way to add support for Bravenet forums' "post" and
"reply" buttons to Elinks? It's an onclick="location.href='blah-blah'"
arrangement, the "blah-blah" being the rest of the URL.

   An example forum is http://pub17.bravenet.com/forum/1385147374 . In the
case of these forums, the "location.href" is just the first part of the
URL, so it's possible to type the whole thing manually, but it's a pain.

   Wish I'd thought to ask this earlier, there are a ton of people still
using Bravenet.

   BTW, the CVS as of Oct 18 is rock-stable for me.

 	Thanks,
 	Steve