[elinks-users] form submission problem

Rosenstrauch, David david.rosenstrauch at csfb.com
Wed Apr 6 07:58:15 PDT 2005

> Rosenstrauch, David <david.rosenstrauch at csfb.com> wrote Mon,
> Apr 04, 2005:
> > Hi.  Anyone have any thoughts/suggestions on how to get
> around this problem I
> > posted a few days back?
>
> It is a bit hard to figure out without knowing how to reproduce. What
> proxy is it?

CacheFlow, I think, but I could be wrong.

If it helps, I can provide some further details for a specific test case,
i.e.:  a specific url, a list of actions I take, and output including HTTP
response and the HTML that gets returned.

> I think it would be best to maybe enter it in bugzilla.elinks.or.cz so
> it doesn't get lost.
>
> --
> Jonas Fonseca

OK.  Will do that from home when I have a chance one day soon.

Thanks,

DR