[elinks-users] Newbie Needs Copy and Paste Help Please

Jim Tucker rjtucker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 05:23:49 PDT 2005

On Apr 9, 2005 3:50 PM, Miciah Masters <mdm0304 at cs.ecu.edu> wrote:
> You might want to try GNU Screen. GNU Screen provides a very nice
> system, with which ELinks integrates reasonably well.  See 'Copy and
> Paste' in Screen's info page.

Thanks.  GNU Screen's copy and paste functions
(http://asis.web.cern.ch/asis/products/GNU.MISC/screen-3.7.1/screen_11.html#SEC59)
certainly work on the elinks display, but I have not found any
documentation showing how elinks actually INTEGRATES with GNU Screen.

By integration do you mean that the native elinks select, copy and
paste commands work directly with the GNU Screen clipboard (which I
have not found to be true) or merely that the GNU screen select, copy
and paste functions are able to operate on an elinks session?