[elinks-users] Silent configuration changes in 0.10.4

DervishD privado at dervishd.net
Sun Apr 10 11:18:17 PDT 2005

    Hi all :)

    I've upgraded from 0.10.3 to 0.10.4 and some configuration items
in my /etc/elinks.rc now fail (bad value).

    The first one is 'ui.timer.duration' which previously had a value
of '0', meaning 'disable' (at least, that's what I supposed). Now it
cannot have that value, but options.inc has not changed :??

    The second is the binding of 'paste-clipboard' in the 'main'
keymap. Of course it fails because paste-clipboard is defined *only*
in the 'edit' keymap, but again, that has not changed from 0.10.3 and
before it was allowed. I can see the logic beneath allowing
copy-clipboard in the 'main' keymap but no paste-clipboard...

    Is maybe parsing more restrictive now?

    I have another problem but is related to quoting and it works
now, so I think it doesn't worth the effort investigate it more.

    Thanks a lot in advance, and please Cc: me in the answers since
I'm no longer subscribed to the list O:)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736
http://www.dervishd.net & http://www.pleyades.net/