[elinks-users] Newbie Needs Copy and Paste Help Please

Jim Tucker rjtucker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:31:53 PDT 2005

On Apr 11, 2005 6:18 AM, Miciah Dashiel Butler Masters
<miciah at myrealbox.com> wrote:
> Bind keys to copy-clipboard or cut-clipboard in the main and edit maps.

Ctrl-Insert is bound in the main and edit maps to "Copy text to clipboard".

> These will copy the selected link's href or the current text field's
> contents into Screen's . register

As a test, I launched elinks within a GNU screen and navigated to
http://www.google.com, entered "foobar" into the text field, and
pressed Ctrl-Insert.  Then I opened another screen, and invoked the
GNU Screen paste command at the bash prompt.  It reported "empty
buffer".

> If you have any problem with
> it, please report it.

Please tell me if I have understood your instructions correctly.  Thanks.