[elinks-users] links

a_kaluta akaluta at zianet.com
Wed Aug 3 20:30:35 PDT 2005

Dear Members;
I am a beginner and did not find the answer I am seeking in the elinks
archives.
I was using link and a helpful person switched me to elinks
However the most important feature to me seems to have been lost.
With links I could bring up the page "find url"
and hitting enter would bring me into the root,etc,usr.... directories and
files which I could search quickly using the the up,down,left and right
arrows.
How do I impliment this function in elinks.
                                     Thank You. Anthony