[elinks-users] zsh completion function update

Jonas Fonseca fonseca at diku.dk
Sat Jul 2 09:37:04 PDT 2005

Doug Kearns <dougkearns at gmail.com> wrote Fri, Jul 01, 2005:
> Here's an update to the zsh completion function for version 0.10.5. If
> there's anything you'd like improved let me know.

Sweet, thanks. I especially like the remote completion. :)

One thing. Not all options support completion of both -cmd and --cmd as
they should. For example --rem<tab> completes to -no-references.

> I have a version that improves the -remote completion a little and adds
> full -eval support (ie. it completes each option with the correct values
> etc) but it's stuck on my work machine which I won't have access to for
> a while and I'm, well, too lazy to rewrite it right now... ;-)

You've done a very good job. I don't know if such a thing would even be
needed.

Should I add it to CVS in contribe/zsh?