[elinks-users] auto-hiding menu

Mike Miller elinks-users at mgmiller.net
Thu Jun 9 21:20:18 PDT 2005

Hi,

I'm sorry for not searching the list before asking this, but I couldn't
find any elinks articles with the LFS search page.  Not sure what I am
doing wrong.

Anyway, I'd like to turn off the hiding of the menu until it is
clicked.  This is the feature I hated most of links, and I hoped elinks,
being so configurable would have a setting to disable it.  But, I
haven't been able to find it yet.

Is there any way to get the menu to show all the time... like every
other application with a menu that ever existed?   ;)

Thanks,
--
-Mike