[elinks-users] [ANNOUNCE] ELinks-0.10.5

Jonas Fonseca fonseca at diku.dk
Tue May 3 14:41:26 PDT 2005

Jonas Fonseca <fonseca at diku.dk> wrote Tue, May 03, 2005:
> Hello,
>
> This monthly update to the stable branch mostly brings you lots of bug
> fix and minor improvements. There is however also some changes which are
> a bit more experimental namely support for less aggressive caching. It
> is not perfect but it seems to do the right thing most of the time.
> Finally, the documentation is now available as one file in either plain
> text or HTML version.
>
> Following is a summary of the changes in ELinks 0.10.5.

I hope things have settled down now. 0.10.5 was upgraded to also include
the following changes:

Tue May  3 21:19:27 2005  Jonas Fonseca <fonseca at diku.dk>:

	* configure.in (REL_0_10):

	Roll back to 0.10.5, once more.

Tue May  3 21:14:48 2005  Jonas Fonseca <fonseca at diku.dk>:

	* configure.in (REL_0_10):

	Fix configuration of 'LUA 5 or better'.

Tue May  3 21:08:07 2005  Jonas Fonseca <fonseca at diku.dk>:

	* AUTHORS (REL_0_10):

	Readd Sergey E. Galanov since the Lua {set,get}_option() functions
	was readded.

Tue May  3 21:03:03 2005  Adam Golebiowski <adamg at pld-linux.org>:

	* po/pl.po (REL_0_10):

	Dropped old, commented out entries

Tue May  3 20:33:33 2005  Jonas Fonseca <fonseca at diku.dk>:

	* src/cache/cache.h (REL_0_10):

	Oops, use util/ttime.h and not util/time.h. (Why do I have
	util/time.h) in my 0.10 cvs).