[elinks-users] Feature Request

Jonas Fonseca fonseca at diku.dk
Fri May 6 16:38:49 PDT 2005

gabi braunmueller <gabi.braunmueller at t-online.de> wrote Sat, May 07, 2005:
> Hi,
>
> I think it would be a nice feature, if the LEDs could indicate, that
> there are still downloads in the background.  There are still 2
> positions free ...

I've thought about that. Maybe even having a cute little animation like
fsck.  ;)

However, how do you define download? Is it only document downloads
(including stuff like CSS) or do you also mean file downloads?

[ The difference being that file downloads are not associated with a
session/tab and the LEDs are generally used for session/tab specific
information. ]