[elinks-users] Updated Lua 5 scripting.

Jon Shapcott eden at xibalba.demon.co.uk
Tue May 10 04:17:10 PDT 2005

Okay, I've brought the current unstable branch into line with Lua 5. I
thought of sending a patch, but the changes are so pervasive, that it seemed
like a better idea to send the entire files and a summary of the changes.

Find these attached as "elinks-jon-shapcott.tar.gz". This unpacks into a
directory called "elinks-jon-shapcott" contaning four files, "README",
"core.h", "core.c" and "hooks.c".

I'd be interested in knowing what you think.

--
Jon Shapcott <eden at xibalba.demon.co.uk>
"This is the Space Age, and we are Here To Go" - William S. Burroughs