[elinks-users] Feature Request

cga cga2001 at softhome.net
Tue May 10 16:09:27 PDT 2005

Jonas Fonseca wrote:

>cga <cga2001 at softhome.net> wrote Mon, May 09, 2005:

[..]

>>What are the LEDs you are referring to.?? Looked in the man page and FAQ
>>and man page (v 0.9.3) and I couldn't find anything..
>>

>You forgot to look in the features.conf (or feature.h for 0.9.X I think)
>file. ;)
>
>I have added a small explaination to the ELinks manual. Read it here:
>
>http://cvsweb.elinks.or.cz/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/elinks/doc/manual.html?rev=1.9;content-type=text%2Fhtml#anchor
>

>>Is this a new/recent feature of elinks..?
>>

>It has been there a long time but has only recently become so useful
>that it is now enabled by default.

Thanks Jonas, my feature.h documents LEDs as "Default: disabled"..  I
did see in a more recent man page on the web something about a boolean
in elink's  conf file but I couldn't figure out what the LEDs were for..
I'll give that a shot and see if anything interesting shows up.. I only
get the (well-designed) web page download progress bar at "the
bottom-right of the screen".. :-(

And yes.. I guess It's time I looked into upgrading :-)