[elinks-users] delete & Fx keys

Alex'a X Spirit sword at bonbon.net
Thu Sep 8 19:41:29 PDT 2005

Hi, All!

I've discovered that on my cons25r terminal (from FreeBSD 4.9) elinks
doesn't understand delete key and all Fx keys. Is this an official
bug?

In console, pushing my delete key produces:

% cat
^?

Pushing F1 key:

% cat
^[[M

% elinks -version
ELinks 0.10.5 (built on Sep  4 2005 05:03:34)

Features:
Standard, No Backtrace, IPv6, gzip, bzip2, Cascading Style Sheets,
Protocol (File, Finger, FTP, Gopher, HTTP, NNTP, URI rewrite, User
protocols), SSL (OpenSSL), MIME (Option system, Mailcap, Mimetypes
files), LED indicators, Bookmarks, Cookies, ECMAScript, Form History,
Global History, Exmode

--
Alex'a X Spirit