[elinks-users] delete & Fx keys

Alex'a X Spirit sword at bonbon.net
Fri Sep 9 11:30:56 PDT 2005

Fri Sep 09 2005 13:36:25 +0200, Jonas Fonseca wrote:
> Alex'a X Spirit <sword at bonbon.net> wrote Fri, Sep 09, 2005:
> > Hi, All!
> >
> > I've discovered that on my cons25r terminal (from FreeBSD 4.9) elinks
> > doesn't understand delete key and all Fx keys. Is this an official
> > bug?
> >
> > In console, pushing my delete key produces:
> >
> > % cat
> > ^?
> >
> > Pushing F1 key:
> >
> > % cat
> > ^[[M
> >
> > % elinks -version
> > ELinks 0.10.5 (built on Sep  4 2005 05:03:34)
>
> Could you try to test it on an unstable snapshot. There has been a
> similar bug which is now fixed in the unstable branch.

The Fx keys doesn't work from CVS version too. BTW I've given wrong
information about delete key: it works but it's only equal to
backspace.

% elinks -version
ELinks 0.11.CVS (built on Sep  9 2005 21:08:30)

Features:
Standard, No Backtrace, IPv6, gzip, bzip2, Periodic Saving, Timer,
Cascading Style Sheets, Protocol (File, FTP, HTTP, URI rewrite, User
protocols), SSL (OpenSSL), MIME (Option system, Mailcap), LED
indicators, Bookmarks, Cookies, ECMAScript, Form History, Global
History, Exmode, Goto URL History, Search History

--
Alex'a X Spirit